Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Room 5 and other thoughts ...

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to my show this past Sat night at Room 5! I personally had a blast up there, and all y'alls support definitely helped make the night special! =) and the encore was quite a surprise...haha

A couple questions. I'm thinking of having a residency at Room 5 on La Brea Sat. nights at 10pm. Do you think this is a good time to play each week? Oh, and did you like all the candles I put around the stage/on the piano? I thought it added a lil something...made a feel more intimate and cozy... =)

On another note, the Grammies are this Sunday!!! My father is going to be doing a special performance with Radiohead (it's absolutely AMAAAZING!!!!!!) so you won't want to miss it!!! If you can't watch the entire show, at least TiVo the award show so that you can see Radiohead's performance. Okay, that's all I'm going to say on that so I don't accidentally give anything away.

Other than that, I'm about to go take a spinning class (2nd one ever....they kick your ass!!!).
Hope you're all having an amazing week so far and talk soon!
xoxo
lyss =)

PS. Doing a quick survey. What tv shows do you watch/like? I'm trying to think with what shows my music might work well on.

YOU ALL ROCK!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! Couldn't do it without you guys!!!

1 comment:

mikehedge said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah... tell David have a great performance.

great seeing you at room 5