Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My record is on sale today!

TODAY IS THE DAY! My debut EP "Black & White in Color" is officially FOR SALE NOW!

After much hard work on this record, I am pleased to announce that it is finally for sale and I hope you pick it up, turn it up, and enjoy it to the fullest.

You can purchase "Black & White in Color" on iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Pay to Play, Napster, and at Amoeba Records in Hollywood.
Please follow the links below and tell everyone you know! If you like what you hear, check out my MySpace page and sign up for my mailing list, join the street team, check out my blog / you tube / facebook pages, and most importantly, check me out on TOUR this fall!!

Get your copy of "Black & White in Color" NOW!!

BUY IT HERE ON ITUNES

BUT IT HERE ON AMAZON

BUY IT HERE ON CD BABY

BUY IT HERE ON PAY TO PLAY

BUY IT HERE ON RUCKUS

Thanks! XOXO
Lyss

No comments: