Followers

Friday, September 5, 2008

NYC thoughts...

Hi from NYC!

I just found out that my "Falling from Mars" music video just got into the Tucson Film & Music Festival and the Vacant Era Film Festival!

The music video will be screening at the historic Rialto theatre as part of the Tucson Film & Music Festival and will also be screening the historic Sooner Theatre in Norman, Oklahoma as part of the Vacant Era Film Festival. If you will be in either of these cities in early to mid-October, please let me know so I can send you the info!

Well, seeing that it's 3:09AM east coast time, I should probably get to sleep. But, hell, this is NY...the city that never sleeps, right? haha. Guess I had a little too much fun tonight. But I have pilates tmrw am so best be gettin' to bed now.

nite nite all y'all!
xoxo
lyss =)

No comments: